After ~1 hour of sitting (15:55-17:00),
- I got lazy and failed to write this, and now it is March 2023, so I do not fully remember. However, there were a few memorable people, most notably:
- 1 individual (southern appearing; woman presenting) in a pickup truck rolled down her window to say “fuck you!”
- Quite a few head nods, both for and opposing the message.
- Many more, I remember having more impact than the previous protest due to a phenomenon I will briefly explain below.
- I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the power of standing is real. Why was I not standing for the animals in the first place, I don’t know. But it’s much more meaningful to the viewer when someone is actually standing, holding signs in both hands to spread the message of Animal Rights. The more purposeful, direct, and disruptive I am with my message, the more reactionary people become. This is something wholly apparent in the next protest I take part in.