- $2.50 - Basket of Chips (side)
- $1.50 - Small Guacamole (side)
- $13.50 - Vegan Chimichanga: “a fried flour tortilla stuffed with vegan cheeze and beyond beef or braised jackfruit. served with beans on rice and topped with lettuce, salsa fresca, and vegan sour cream.
- $15.00 - Vegan Enchiladas: “1 beyond beef, 1 bean, 1 jackfruit, topped with stripes of red enchilada and green chili sauces, finished with melted vegan cheeze, and served with rice and beans.”
- $13.50 - Vegan Quesadilla: “choice of vegan cheeze, beyond beef, or braised jackfruit. Served with rice, beans, salsa Fresca, guacamole, and vegan sour cream.
- $3.50 - Vegan Bean Taco: “our house refried beans topped with lettuce, pico de gallo, and Roja sauce on a flour tortilla.”
- $4.75 - Roja Beyond Beef Taco: “seasoned beyond beef topped with vegan sour cream, Roja sauce, romaine lettuce, salsa Fresca, and follow your heart vegan cheese on a flour tortilla.”
- $3.75 - Beyond Beef Street Taco: “served on corn tortillas with white onion, cilantro, and lime.”
If gaines st pies people are behind this one, it's no wonder why The Iron Daisy slaps so hard. All of their vegan stuff is out of this world good and on top of that, it's super affordable. For the price you get a flavor bomb that sends you flying back to your childhood like Ego from ratatouille. At least I did....Now. I don't have a lot of experiences with Mexican dishes despite it being part of my ethnicity, but the memories I do have of those flavors were brought out as I had their vegan enchiladas. They didn't even feel vegan. They felt like home. A better version of what I was made when I was forced to stay with my Mexican grandparents. I have been living here for quite a while and have been sleeping on this beautiful place this whole time. It's beautifully dingy. Just look at the establishment itself, haha. I do simply love the style of it. I love that you can basically eat right on the street and smell the delicious food as you walk closer. It really felt like the place was intentionally made to intimately enrich the community. The vibe is just impeccable, and this is definitely going to be one of my favorite restaurants in Tallahassee. I'm going to have ALL of their vegan dishes eventually.